Do not ever place an order with Dealer Cost Car Audio.I wish I had done soem research before I made this mistake.

If you look them up on the Better Business Bureau you will see their track record. I placed an order on February 1st for a car stereo. Within 24 hours they withdrew the funds from my account - they waste no time whatsoever doing that. Here it is April 14th and I have still not received my order.

I have however have been getting many emails from them saying "a couple of more days, just a bit longer, 1-2 more days, etc" It is all bull!@#$. They will tell you the item is on backorder, etc. They will even send you an email saying your order has shipped and when you click on the UPS tracking number it says Billing Information Received. I put a complaint on the BBB website and got a phone call from DCCA within 5 minutes.

The guy Matt tells me if I revoke my review they will overnight my order to me. Can you believe this? All you have to do is look this company up on any consumer review site and you will see the truth.

DO yourself a favor and avoid this company.They will advertise great prices for their products and try to lure you in, and will take your money with a quickness but, getting your order to you...that is another LONG story.

Had an Experience with Dealer Cost Car Audio?

Comments

I ordered an alarm from them and waited for two weeks for me to get it due to it being on "BACKORDER".I guess I was one of the few lucky ones.

The only thing is that it was shipped to my billing address and not the shipping address I stated. They also were going to give me a $15 refund back to my account for the summer sale that was not applied on. This was back on July 25th and still waiting for the refund.

I've emailed them numerous times and the last message I received was I should be see my refund shortly.I strongly recommend against this company!

I was able to link them to:

Gold Star Audio

16500 Aston Irvine, CA 92606

Telephone: 949.752.1446

Toll Free: 800.9.STEREO

Don't use Steven Mehr as a lawyer, he is listed as CEO of Gold Star Audio.

Please do not order anything from this site , because they took your many and never make your refound Iam looking for a Lawyer my order was made it on march 07 2010, and now I do not have nothing