Turnaround Time

Beware of this company, they are total scammer.

They charged my CC and after a week of follow up they told me that products are not in stock. Also, mentioned to call back for follow up. When I did try to followup, they just rudely hanged up phone.

I was like WTF ???? Have same manner (if you parents teach if any).

Now it's been 3 week any my $120 is still stuck with them. Whenever I call and ask for money they just say send us an email and simply hang up and these jerks never reply to any emails at all.

I am not pissed for non-delivery as I am sure they don't have anything in stock rather I am pissed of coz of their behavior.

As a suggestion, spend a bit more rather than loosing everything.

abhisharma wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dealer Cost Car Audio. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Dealer Cost Car Audio to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was entire exprience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dealer Cost Car Audio 41kcs44 41ksc464 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #1182572

Abhishek Sharma, you placed an order on 07/01/2016. We cancelled the order immediately upon returning back to the office on 07/05/2016.

We never charged your credit card. We only charge the card if the item ships. The pending authorization was already voided. You even acknowledged this by sending us an email confirming the cancellation.

This was cancelled within 1 business day. This was not a 3 week ordeal like your review falsely states.