I oredered, they took my money instantly.-$1009.00.They did not ship so i started asking for tracking number and they said "any second now"-never happened, so i canceled.

They confirmed my canceled order and said refund in

"7 to 10 days". 1 month later and they say they have refunded my money but they have not. This "company is a scam". I don't believe there is a store or any product.

Check out all the reviews and the bbb rating of "F". Be smart enough to recognise the bogass reviews that are added by the criminals. Do not be a fool like i was. This is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

File a dispute w/ your card company and get your money back- its the only way you will get it back!

Had an Experience with Dealer Cost Car Audio?

Comments

I gotz my speakers

Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more 50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more